Our mission is to provide you with professional medical assistance. It is our greatest priority to take care of the well-being and #safety of the patients and our employees. In the light of the current disease situation caused by #COVID2019 and acting in compliance with the recommendations of the Minister of Health and the Chief Sanitary Inspector, we have decided to limit our medical activity with regard to consultations and procedures until further notice.
- We are suspending planned procedures in the fields of surgery, cardiac surgery, laryngology, paediatrics, ginaecology, urology and orthopaedics since 18 March. To get additional information please call 500 900 900.
- The limitation DOES NOT APPLY to the Departments of Obstetrics, Neonatology and Anaesthesiology.
- We do not perform imaging diagnostics, including X-ray, MRI, CT, endoscopy and ultrasound examinations (except for preganancy ultrasounds).
- Consultations for planned procedures in the Hospital Consultation Centre are suspended.
- We will contact each Patient who has a planned procedure scheduled after 18 March via phone and inform about changes in details.
We ask you to follow the recommendations of the Chief Sanitary Inspector – #stayhome if possible.