The examinations results from the Cardio Screening will provide you with information on any possible changes in your cardiovascular system, the risk of myocardial infarction and the need for further assessment. We will develop a preventive programme necessary for keeping your heart in good shape and, where necessary, provide comprehensive treatment thanks to the state-of-the-art medical facilities available in our hospital.
The Cardio Screening should be performed especially by individuals who:
- are genetically predisposed to cardiovascular diseases
- suffer from arterial hypertension
- are over 40 years old and have low levels of physical activity
- are overweight (BMI >25)
What does the Cardio Screening look like?
- admission to the Medicover Hospital in the morning hours (by 9.00 a.m.)
- laboratory tests
- breakfast in the hospital restaurant
- appointment with a cardiologist
- diagnostic tests /during the break – lunch/
- medical consultation – summary of the test/examination results along with further recommendations (at around 2:00 p.m.)
The examination results are provided to our patients in the form of printouts along with imaging data on CDs.
Our offer includes 2 packages: The Cardio Standard Screening and the Cardio Plus Screening with extended diagnostics. During the examinations, it is possible to upgrade the package or extend it to complete Health Screening.