Treatment of obesity
The Obesity Treatment Clinic was created with the patients’ needs in mind
The urological diagnosis and treatment at the Medicover Hospital encompass such diseases as:
- carcinoma of the kidneys and ureters
- carcinoma of the lower urinary tract
- benign prostatic hyperplasia and prostate cancer
- urolithiasis (urinary stones)
- congenital and acquired defects of the urinary tract
- urination disorders (dysuria)
- diseases of male genital organs and testicular cancers
The Medicover Hospital offers full technical facilities and a well-qualified team of specialists.
Surgical procedures are performed by means of both standard methods using laparoscopy and urological endoscopy.
By choosing treatment in our Hospital, you can be sure to receive medical care at the highest level.
Specialists in this field
The graduate of the Medical Academy in Warsaw; completed the second-degree specialisation in general and vascular surgery.
He was awarded a diploma from the University in Strasburg in the area of laparoscopic surgery.
He has been lecturing at the Warsaw Medical Academy since 1990, being a Member of the Second Medical Faculty Council.
He is interested in many fields of contemporary surgery, including bariatric surgery, which he learnt from the eminent Polish specialist – Prof. Edward Stanowski.
He is the Head of the Obesity Treatment Clinic at the Medicover Hospital, performing bariatric operations (sleeve gastrectomy, by-pass).