Treatment of obesity
The Obesity Treatment Clinic was created with the patients’ needs in mind
The urological diagnosis and treatment at the Medicover Hospital encompass such diseases as:
- carcinoma of the kidneys and ureters
- carcinoma of the lower urinary tract
- benign prostatic hyperplasia and prostate cancer
- urolithiasis (urinary stones)
- congenital and acquired defects of the urinary tract
- urination disorders (dysuria)
- diseases of male genital organs and testicular cancers
The Medicover Hospital offers full technical facilities and a well-qualified team of specialists.
Surgical procedures are performed by means of both standard methods using laparoscopy and urological endoscopy.
By choosing treatment in our Hospital, you can be sure to receive medical care at the highest level.
Specialists in this field
The graduate of the Medical Academy in Warsaw; completed the second-degree specialisation in general and vascular surgery.
He was awarded a diploma from the University in Strasburg in the area of laparoscopic surgery.
He has been lecturing at the Warsaw Medical Academy since 1990, being a Member of the Second Medical Faculty Council.
He is interested in many fields of contemporary surgery, including bariatric surgery, which he learnt from the eminent Polish specialist – Prof. Edward Stanowski.
He is the Head of the Obesity Treatment Clinic at the Medicover Hospital, performing bariatric operations (sleeve gastrectomy, by-pass).
Our mission is to provide you with professional medical assistance. It is our greatest priority to take care of the well-being and #safety of the patients and our employees. In the light of the current disease situation caused by #COVID2019 and acting in compliance with the recommendations of the Minister of Health and the Chief Sanitary Inspector, we have decided to limit our medical activity with regard to consultations and procedures until further notice.
- We are suspending planned procedures in the fields of surgery, cardiac surgery, laryngology, paediatrics, ginaecology, urology and orthopaedics since 18 March. To get additional information please call 500 900 900.
- The limitation DOES NOT APPLY to the Departments of Obstetrics, Neonatology and Anaesthesiology.
- We do not perform imaging diagnostics, including X-ray, MRI, CT, endoscopy and ultrasound examinations (except for preganancy ultrasounds).
- Consultations for planned procedures in the Hospital Consultation Centre are suspended.
- We will contact each Patient who has a planned procedure scheduled after 18 March via phone and inform about changes in details.
We ask you to follow the recommendations of the Chief Sanitary Inspector – #stayhome if possible.